Metal spiral cookbook printing
The knowledge of spiral books binding (YO ring books, spiral books):
1. Also known as YO ring (from English WeO- Binding), O-shaped coil. Double coils are two strands of steel coils with pre-set size and specifications.
2. Common materials are divided into two types: sprayed steel coil and plastic coil. Usually a round hole or a square hole is punched on the left or upper side of the printed matter.
3. After the double loop is passed through, the YO loop binding machine is used to press and fix the entire binding process. After the coil is locked, no more pages can be added unless the coil is removed.
4. The double-coil binding cost is higher than the single-coil binding, of course, the binding effect is better and more durable. Using the double-coiled picture album, any page can be completely flattened when reading, which is very convenient for reading and querying.
5. Books with a thickness of less than 30mm, such as tool books, technical manuals, recipes (cookbooks), VIS manuals, and architectural atlases, are suitable for this binding method.
Details below to print and produce Metal spiral cookbook :
Product Material:Paper & Paperboard ,Metal spiral
Paper Type:Art Paper, Cardboard, Coated Paper, Offset paper
Book Cover:Hard Cover
Surface Finish:Film Lamination
Printing Type:Offset Printing
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Size: A4,A5 or Customized
Paper material:Eco-friendly Paper
Finishing:Varnishing,film lamination,UV,foil stamping
Artwork Format: PDF/AI/Photoshop,/Indesign files(At least 300dpi Resolution)
Packing:export carton or export carton with pallets
How to control the quality during producing the YO binding books?
—Before proceeding ,would confirm the sample with clients with all details,and double check the artwork files to be sure it is good for printing quality ; —During processing,every related departments need to make sure to follow exactly what clients require,and have QC to follow to meet quality standard also;
—Before shipment, the QA will inspect according to Sampling inspection standard for mass production.